Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We didn't really do a whole lot considering the girls aren't hold enough really go "trick or treating". We figured people would probably catch onto the fact that the we (the parents) would be eating the candy since the girls don't aren't quite old enough! :) Although the thought did cross my mind! I love chocolate! :) We did take the girls to the nursing home that my in laws give a Sunday sermon at. All of the older people loved them!
Makenna is going thru a "stranger" phase and if someone she doesn't know talks to her she screams bloody murder, so I felt bad when she started crying! We weren't really for sure what to call their "costumes". Christa had gotten them onesies that said "I love my mummy" and Halloween headbands before we left Ks, and I also got them little "tulle" glittery skirts. So I guess they were Halloween Princesses! :) They were cute. I just wanted to post a few pics for everyone to see. I have more on myspace and facebook. Oh! And I also dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Whenever I tell people I'm from Ks down here they either mention Dorothy/Toto or say the famous line "you're not in Ks anymore". So I thought it was fitting. I told my sis maybe if I click my heels I'll come back home! (the homesickness is setting in finally) I hope all is well! Everyone take care! Love! (that is Jonathan with Makenna in the pic on the right and Joslen on the left)

No comments: