Friday, October 3, 2008

Work Work all day LONG

Well, exciting news I suppose...I will be starting my job on Monday! Wuhoo! I'm a little nervous.....feels like the first time I ever started working even though I have 3 years of experience...I think its mainly the color line I'm worried about...its COMPLETELY different...oh well always room for new education.....The salon seems okay...definitely not a Mane Thing but hopefully opportunity?!?...we'll see....The girls are getting big as always...Joslen is working on another tooth! she is so FUN when she is teething! :) JUST KIDDING!!!! She's a bear....just wants to be held...doesn't want to go to bed at night....whines whines whines.....but ya gotta love her....Makenna is her usual ball of fire...she's a pistol!...wants to know whats going on everywhere...of course she thinks its fun to aggravate her "sensitive" sister......Lord help me when they get older!!! Besides that no a whole lot else going on....we've got an early morning with Jonathan's game....Bulldogs are 4-0!!!! And that's the excitement for the Hughes!!!......LOVE!!!!

No comments: