Wednesday, September 19, 2012

new hair.....AGAIN

So I decided I needed a change...again....and I did some pinterest surfing and found some inspiration....(words a hairstylist never wants to hear but since I am one I don't count!)
 
It's "crazier" than I've ever done but the hubby has been bothering me for years (literally years) to do some blonde so I decided WHY NOT! Since we've already been going lighter on top I decided now was a good time. I knew to get THAT blonde it was gonna take a couple processes. I also decided I didn't want to be THAT blonde but a few "chunks" of blonde would be good.....which is a big step for me. I don't "do" chunky...(unless you're talking about my body type) ...anyhow this is what we ended up with! It took some adjusting to but I'm really liking it! It hasn't been cut since the original "chop" but that is next on the list. It's grown out quite abit and I think I'm going to go with this ^ cut also! So you'll probably be getting ANOTHER new hair AGAIN post! Just warning ya!
 

 
I've had a blue/teal and one time purple "streak" in my hair for a while now...probably a good 8 months or better. Being October is breast cancer awareness month what better time then to change it up and do PINK! LOVE IT!
 
 
Before I go I can't forget to give a shout out to my wonderful Hubby! Today is his 26th birthday! We've celebrated 6 of his birthdays together and I can't wait for many more to come. God sure has blessed me with a caring, good hearted, funny, strong man to be my husband and father to my children. Our journey has sometimes been hard but I know God brought us together for a reason. The kids and I are so blessed to have him in our lives! We love you so much Joshua. It's only getting better! :)
 
LOVE!
 
p.s. The sister and I did something BIG yesterday...like awesome BIG...but you'll have to wait until tomorrow the next time I post to see what it was! (most of you already know from facebook)
 
p.s.s. My husband and brother in law went and got a free dog today. Supposedly it's going to be a "good bird dog". That is all I have to say about that. His name is Brusko (I think..??..maybe) and they are changing it to Bo Duke. That is all I have to say about that!

1 comment:

Casie said...

OMG! Love the hair... and i think the cut will put the cherry on top!!!
Happy birthday to Josh.

And good luck with your new dog! ;) The kids should have a blast!